Roasted Carrots with Balsamic Reduction
Added March 28, 2018|Category: Sides
- 2 tbsp mia’s kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ lbs young carrots (5 in.), rinsed and cleaned, patted dry
- Salt and pepper to taste
- mia’s kitchen Balsamic Reduction for drizzling
- Fresh herbs like thyme or parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spread carrots out in a single layer, add olive oil, and salt and pepper—toss together to coat evenly.
- Roast for approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until carrots are caramelized and a knife can easily pierce through a carrot.
- Remove from oven, plate and drizzle mia’s kitchen Balsamic Reduction to finish. Optional: garnish with a few fresh thyme leaves or chopped fresh parsley.