Added February 25, 2015|Category: Sides
- 2 tbsp Mia’s Kitchen olive oil
- 4 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup grated mature white Cheddar cheese divided
- 4 tbsp cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with cold water and 1 tbsp of salt. Add potatoes to the water and bring to a boil. Let potatoes cook until soft about 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are fork tender, drain the potatoes and place them back into the saucepan for mashing.
- Add butter, oil, chicken stock, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and Romano cheese and begin to mash potatoes into a semi smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper.