Butternut Bourbon Soup
Added November 5, 2018|Category: Sides
- 1 jar mia’s kitchen Butternut Bourbon pasta sauce
- 6 oz. chicken or veggie stock
- mia’s kitchen Balsamic Reduction
- toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- creme fraiche
- pomegranate seeds
- In a saucepan, heat the pasta sauce and stock. Stir and warm until the soup begins to bubble.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of Balsamic Reduction and creme fraiche, sprinkle with pumpkin and pomegranate seeds.
Chef Note: For some extra flavor, try adding curry powder, or garam masala and Chinese five spice.