Tri Tip Marinade
Added June 18, 2014|Category: Sauces
- ½ cup Mia’s Kitchen Balsamic Reduction
- 2-3 pound Tri-Tip
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp ground black pepper
- Wash the Tri-tip. Do not trim fat.
- Place in a shallow pan or plate. Poor the Balsamic Reduction and soy sauce over the roast, turning over to completely cover.
- Combine the other ingredients in a bowl, and then rub into the roast. Transfer everything to a zip lock bag, and let it marinate over night or up to 2 days.
- On the BBQ, cooked in the oven, or sliced and grilled in a skillet—cook to your preference.
- Drizzle Balsamic Reduction over sliced meat before serving; garnish with a side of grilled vegetables or mashed potatoes.