Added July 14, 2016|Category: Main Courses
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or through garlic press
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup of your favorite Mia’s Kitchen Pasta Sauce
- 3 tablespoons cabernet sauvignon or other dry, red wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg, beaten
NOTE: Recipe adapted from Mia’s grandmother's cookbook, 'Mangiamo' by Sylvia Sebastiani.
- Combine all ingredients, using only three-fourths of the pasta sauce.
- Shape into a greased load pan and pour remaining pasta sauce over the loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F. Let rest 10 minutes and slice and serve hot.