Mia’s Lamb Chops
Added May 16, 2015|Category: Main Courses
- ⅓ cup Mia’s Kitchen Balsamic Reduction
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp Mia’s Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 shallot peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press rosemary, salt and pepper onto lamb chops.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and cook lamb chops for about 3 1/2 minutes on each side (for medium rare). Transfer lamb to a warm plate. Add shallots to pan and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add balsamic reduction and scrape browned bits from bottom of pan, then add chicken broth. Allow mixture to warm. Remove from heat and add butter and pour sauce over lamb and serve.