Halibut with Balsamic Glaze
Added June 24, 2016|Category: Main Courses
- Mia’s Kitchen Balsamic Reduction
- 3 tbsp Mia’s Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp honey, depending how sweet you prefer
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-6oz halibut fillets
- Whisk balsamic reduction, oil, and garlic in a bowl. Arrange halibuts in an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour marinade over the fish, coating it completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the broiler. Line the bottom and sides of a baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade, and arrange the fillets atop the baking sheet. Pour the marinade into a heavy small saucepan.
- Broil the fillets until they are just cooked through and caramelized on top, about 12 minutes.
- Bring the marinade to a boil, about 5 minutes. Spoon off any excess oil from the sauce, if desired. Transfer the fillets to plates. Spoon the sauce over and around the fillets, and serve.