Butternut Bourbon Gnocchi
Added November 5, 2018|Category: Main Courses
- 1 package store-bought gnocchi
- 1 jar mia’s kitchen Butternut Bourbon pasta sauce
- ½ cup goat cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- parsley for garnish (optional)
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Warm pasta sauce in a saucepan, on medium high heat, until hot.
- In a small, dry sauté pan over medium high heat, add pine nuts and stir frequently until toasted and evenly golden; about 5 minutes.
- To serve, toss gnocchi with pasta sauce. Garnish with goat cheese, toasted pine nuts and parsley. Serve hot.