Tangy Sweet Garlic Tri Tip Marinade
1/2 cup mia’s kitchen Balsamic Reduction
2-3 pound Tri-Tip
1/3 cup soy sauce
4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
1/2 tbsp sea salt
1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Wash the Tri-tip. Do not trim fat.
- Place in a shallow pan or plate. Poor the Balsamic Reduction and soy sauce over the roast, turning over to completely cover.
- Combine the other ingredients in a bowl, and then rub into the roast. Transfer everything to a zip lock bag, and let it marinate over night or up to 2 days.
- Great on the BBQ, cooked in the oven, or sliced and cooked in a skillet – cook to your preference.
- Drizzle Balsamic Reduction over sliced meat before serving; garnish with a side of grilled vegetables or mashed potatoes.