Tomato Basil Soup
Added June 23, 2014| Category: Appetizers
- 1 jar Mia’s Kitchen Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 20 oz low sodium vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp Mia’s Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat large 5-6 quart saucepan over medium heat, olive oil.
- Add vegetable broth and pasta sauce and bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and butter and bring up heat to low boil.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with croutons and chopped basil as desired.