Prosciutto Wrapped Endive & Radicchio
Added June 23, 2014| Category: Appetizers
- 2 tbsp Mia’s Kitchen Balsamic Reduction to taste
- 2 heads Belgian endive, quartered lengthwise
- 2 small heads radicchio, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto, cut slices in 1/2 on an angle across the center
- Mia’s Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for brushing
- 2 dried figs, finely chopped salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season the quartered pieces endive and radicchio with salt and pepper. Wrap each section with a half slice of ham. Brush the wrapped sections with extra-virgin olive oil and grill 7 to 8 minutes, turning every couple of minutes, until ham is crispy and lettuce sections are tender.
- Arrange the lettuce on individual plates or a serving dish and spoon the balsamic reduction over the lettuce, drizzling back and forth over the plate.